About Mary Kay Ross, M.D. of Institute for Personalized Medicine
Mary Kay Ross, M.D., FACEP is the founder and owner of The Institute for Personalized Medicine. Dr. Ross has witnessed first-hand the overall declining health of Americans.
While working in emergency and trauma centers across the country, she found that many chronic health problems including obesity, diabetes, depression, high blood pressure and heart problems, although treatable, could also be prevented. She believes that by utilizing proactive and preventative care rather than reactive treatments many chronic diseases can be avoided.
Dr. Ross’s journey to functional medicine began in 2007 when her own personal experiences made her seek a more natural and integrative approach towards healing and aging.
She discovered that Bioidentical Hormones could help to heal her patients. In 2010, Dr. Ross left the emergency room to devote her efforts full-time towards helping her patients achieve true healing though the use of Functional Medicine. She now realizes that hormone replacement is merely one part of the equation that leads to optimal health. Dr. Ross believes that medicine is evolving and thrives by learning continually. She is committed to her beliefs and is passionate about the medicine she practices.
As a patient of hers, you will find that she listens to you and takes your concerns seriously. A typical initial consultation lasts about an hour. She cares and works with you to construct a proactive game plan for you to achieve optimal health.
- Emergency Medicine, Wright State University School of Medicine, Dayton, Ohio
- M.D., University of Louisville School of Medicine, Kentucky
- B.A., Psychology, University of Louisville, Kentucky
- Actively pursuing certification through The Institute for Functional Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Functional Medicine – board eligible
- American Medical Association
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons
- Institute for Functional Medicine
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Chelation therapy
- Cosmetic aesthetic services
- Detox therapy
- IV therapy
- Nutrition counseling
To learn more about getting started with a functional medicine program at The Institute for Personalized Medicine, contact Savannah Bioidentical Doctor, Mary Kay Ross, M.D. today to schedule a consultation!